The Epson XP-900 wireless, wide-format Small-in-One printer puts professional-quality photo printing at your fingertips. Including six-color ultra HD inks, this small all-in-one is additionally effective, printing 4″x6″ photos in as quick as 11 secs. Easily print from your iPad, iPhone, tablet computer, or smartphone with or without a router in your home or on the go. Rapidly produce stunning indeterminate pictures up to 11″x17″ or print on specialized paper and DVDs. The innovative, fold-over scan lid holds originals in place. An intuitive 4.3″ touchscreen makes jobs easy. Plus, you can conveniently print Facebook photos and more with Epson’s Imaginative Print App.
The Epson XP-900 will certainly likewise take care of scan and copying responsibilities, and it’s reasonably fast at both, with black and white copies taking under 20 secs, color copies taking 23 seconds, and A4 color checks taking just 17 secs to show up. The 1,200×4,800 dpi engine means that there’s lots of information recorded, though shade precision isn’t quite as good with a barely visible pink actor on some scanned and copied web pages from a magazine.
This isn’t a significant problem by any means, but one thing we did notification during screening is that the Epson XP-900 can be tetchy. On a couple of events, it declined to run work, and after that closed down, while placing a sheet in the rear paper feed before it asked, you might also create a closure and restart. It’s possible there was an issue with our test example or our configuration, but the majority of printers rattle through our examinations with no worries.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson XP-900 Printer Driver||42.92 MB||12/06/16|
|XP-900 Scanner Driver||30.93 MB||06/13/20|
|Epson XP-900 Event Manager||18 MB||02/13/20|
How To Download and Epson XP-900 Manual
- Click the Epson XP-900 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson XP-900 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click XP-900 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson XP-900 Driver
- Please check the Epson XP-900 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the XP-900 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson XP 900 driver installation process is complete after that your XP 900 printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson XP-900 Driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson XP-900 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.