The Epson XP-8500 Small-in-One printer print fantastic, professional-quality photos. Using fast, quiet performance in a streamlined layout, the XP-8500 produces indeterminate images as much as 8″ x 10″ with 6-color Claria Photo HD Inks. Print 4″x6″ images in as fast as 10 seconds. Built-in USB and memory card ports make PC-free printing simple. The back feed suits specialized media, and there are specialized photo and CD/DVD trays. Plus, individual inks imply you just replace the cartridge that goes out. And, with Epson’s Creative Print App, you can wirelessly print collages, stationery, and even more from your tablet computer or smartphone.
The XP-8500 has a very well portable layout, measuring simply 349mm vast, 340mm deep and standing 142mm high, so it will undoubtedly fit conveniently onto a shelf or desk at home, or in an office where the area is a little bit limited. There are two paper trays at the front for A4 paper and photo paper, in addition to a hands-on feed at the rear of the printer for more important photo documents or specialty art documents. This Epson XP-8500 means you can print a wide variety of documents without ever having to empty the essential tray to change in between various types of paper. And, when you’re printing, the motorized outcome tray immediately slides out of the front of the printer to capture your documents and, after that, slides back in with just a fast tap.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson XP-8500 Printer Driver||37.2 MB||10/04/18|
|XP-8500 Scanner Driver||26.4 MB||05/05/17|
|Epson XP-8500 Event Manager||18 MB||02/13/20|
How To Download and Epson XP-8500 Manual
- Click the Epson XP-8500 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson XP-8500 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click XP-8500 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson XP-8500 Driver
- Please check the Epson XP-8500 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the XP-8500 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson XP 8500 driver installation process is complete after that your XP 8500 printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson XP-8500 Driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson XP-8500 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.