The Epson XP-820 Small-in-One printer Print spectacular, professional-quality pictures, sharp message, 2-sided printing, copying, scanning, and a lot are a lot more you get it all with the full-featured, space-saving XP-820 printer. Constantly prepared to print, the XP-820 consists of a dedicated photo tray, in addition to an auto-extend result tray. And, with the 30-page (ADF) Automatic Document Feeder, the Epson XP-820 can copy, scan or fax loads of originals while you deal with other firms. It makes it simple to tackle any kind of sort of innovative task with straight CD-DVD printing, plus a back(a rear) paper feed for card supply, envelopes, and much more. Featuring sensible wireless and Ethernet networking, the XP-820 can be shown to everyone in the family. Print from any room in your house. It’s all within your reaches with the ultra-versatile XP-820.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson XP-820 Printer Driver||27.72 MB||09/10/15|
|XP-820 Scanner Driver||36.47 MB||08/25/15|
|Epson XP-820 Event Manager||18 MB||02/13/20|
How To Download and Epson XP-820 Manual
- Click the Epson XP-820 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson XP-820 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click XP-820 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson XP-820 Driver
- Please check the Epson XP-820 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the XP-820 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson XP 820 driver installation process is complete after that your XP 820 printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson XP-820 Driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson XP-820 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.