The Epson XP-7100 printer 5-color is supplies exceptional photo high quality and flexibility, perfect for productive, imaginative families. Conserve time with a 30-page ADF (Auto Document Feeder( and auto 2-sided printing, copying, and scanning. Print dazzling, indeterminate photos as much as 8″ x 10″, or on specialized paper and DVDs. The intuitive 4.3″ touchscreen allows you to check out, modify, and print images directly from a USB or card slot. And, you can quickly print from your tablet computer or smartphone with or without a router in your home or on the go. Plus, print 4″x6″ images in as fast as 12 secs, as well as custom-made tasks with the Creative Print App.
The Epson XP-7100 stands remarkably upright real, but it’s almost fashionable. Turn it on, begin printing and its control panel and tray both electric motor instantly into location. It’s a neat event trick, however, we want Epson had focused much more on the menu, which is improperly translated in position. Also, the touchscreen isn’t super-responsive, and the only means we located to shut off its crucial beeps was to activate a quiet setting, which decreases printing. These grumbles apart, the XP-7100 is simple to deal with. The two paper trays suggest there’s less evasion around when you intend to print pictures, while a single-page rear feed includes in the adaptability.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson XP-7100 Printer Driver||32.9 MB||08/08/18|
|XP-7100 Scanner Driver||26.5 MB||05/21/18|
|Epson XP-7100 Event Manager||18 MB||02/13/20|
How To Download and Epson XP-7100 Manual
- Click the Epson XP-7100 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson XP-7100 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click XP-7100 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson XP-7100 Driver
- Please check the Epson XP-7100 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the XP-7100 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson XP 7100 driver installation process is complete after that your XP 7100 printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson XP-7100 Driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson XP-7100 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.