The sleek Epson XP-4100 wireless all-in-one provides auto 2-sided printing and other high-performance functions for reliable day-to-day home printing. Including a 2.4″ shade LCD for basic configuration and navigation, the XP-4100 makes it easy to wirelessly print, scan, and copy documents and photos. Print from your iPad, iPhone, Android tablet computer, or mobile phone. Economical, specific ink cartridges imply you only change the color that goes out. And, hands-free, voice-activated performance permits easy printing, on command. Obtain genuinely touchable photos and papers with instant-dry ink all from a compact printer with a convenient space-saving design.
Epson Expression Home XP-4100
The Epson XP-4100 is an all-in-one model that incorporates a printer, scanner, and copy machine. It has an LCD and prints more than eight web pages per minute. There are numerous methods to print as well, such as e-mail and your mobile phone. Capable of printing at prices of 10 ppm in black or five ppm in color, as well as reaching a max resolution of 5760×1440 dpi, the XP-4100 works for printing both high-quality images and pictures, along with personal and business papers.
The XP-4100 features a 100-page input tray that allows for automatic, double-sided printing and copying, and the unit works with Wi-Fi Direct for setting up network-free cordless links in between tablets, mobile phones, and the printer. The Epson XP-4100 includes a 2.4″ color LCD for easy configuration and navigation, and hands-free, voice-activated capability permits simple printing on command.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson XP-4100 Printer Driver||33.5 MB||01/30/20|
|XP-4100 Scanner Driver||27.2 MB||07/30/19|
|Epson XP-4100 Event Manager||18 MB||02/13/20|
How To Download and Epson XP-4100 Manual
- Click the Epson XP-4100 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson XP-4100 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click XP-4100 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson XP-4100 Driver
- Please check the Epson XP-4100 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the XP-4100 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson XP 4100 driver installation process is complete after that your XP 4100 printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson XP-4100 Driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson XP-4100 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.