The Epson XP-410 prints, copies, and scans. The tilt-up control board houses a 2.5-inch LCD. The Home screen shows numerous identified symbols, which you can access with a 4-way controller: Setup; Assistance; Wi-Fi Configuration; Copy; Print Pictures; Scan; and Even More Functions (under which are Copy/Restore Photos; Photo Design Sheet; and Slide Show). The flatbed scanner can copy or scan at as much as letter size and does not have an automatic document feeder (ADF). A memory-card visitor accepts cards in the SD/MSpro family members.
The XP-410 Print, copy, scan, and a lot more get all the performance you need with easy cordless printing, Epson Connect offers practical cordless and mobile printing. The Epson XP-410 also sustains Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. This small entertainer even provides card ports for PC-free printing. Scan and archive crucial documents, promptly produce color copies and utilize the image enhancement devices to obtain ideal prints each time. When you’re in a thrill, you can order your prints and go, thanks to DURABrite Ultra instant-dry ink. The XP-410 even offers private ink cartridges so you can replace only the shade that you require.
Epson XP-410 Review
The flip-up control board on the Epson XP-410 is, maybe surprisingly, for an MFP this economical, reasonably easy to use. The mix of a 2.5-inch LCD displaying giant symbols and well-thought-out menus, and a bordering touch panel with contextually lit controls (they just show up when called for), is straightforward to use. Wi-Fi arrangement was simple, as was setup using USB. The Epson Scan software is the business’s venerable and capable program, though this design has no optical character recognition.
The XP-410‘s paper-handling functions are adequate for low-volume PC customers. Still, it has no Mac assistance for hands-on duplexing, as there is for Windows. The rear upright input feed will hold 100 sheets of paper, which travels a reasonably straight path to the 35-sheet front outcome tray. The scanner is single-shot, without an automatic document feeder, yet the cover telescopes around half an inch to fit publications and so on. The scanner platen is A4/letter-sized.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson XP-410 Printer Driver||20.3 MB||12/01/16|
|XP-410 Scanner Driver||21.92 MB||11/05/15|
|Epson XP-410 Event Manager||18 MB||02/13/20|
How To Download and Epson XP-410 Manual
- Click the Epson XP-410 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson XP-410 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click XP-410 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson XP-410 Driver
- Please check the Epson XP-410 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the XP-410 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson XP 410 driver installation process is complete after that your XP 410 printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson XP-410 Driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson XP-410 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.