The Epson XP-340 Small-in-One printer makes printing quick and straightforward. Make use of the 1.44″ color LCD to set up the printer and navigate the menu in a breeze. A complete cordless option, the XP-340 enables you to print from virtually anywhere, with or without a network also from your iPad, iPhone, Android tablet, or smartphone. The printer’s convenient, cost-effective individual inks imply you only need to replace the cartridge that goes out. Plus, its 100-sheet paper capability suggests you’ll refill paper less often. And, the consisted of perk software permits you to scan to Facebook and the cloud conveniently.
The Epson XP-340 Print, copy, scan, and a lot more get all the performance you need with easy cordless printing, Epson Connect offers practical cordless and mobile printing. The XP-340 also sustains Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print. This small entertainer even provides card ports for PC-free printing. Scan and archive crucial documents, promptly produce color copies, and utilize the image enhancement devices to obtain ideal prints each time. When you’re in a thrill, you can order your prints and go, thanks to DURABrite Ultra instant-dry ink. The XP-340 even offers single ink cartridges so you can replace only the shade that you require.
Epson Expression Home XP-340
The Epson XP-340 Printer offers a fundamental function established for home printing, with moderate paper ability and lacking more office-centric features like an ADF, an auto-duplexer, and fax abilities. It has a stable print rate, and excellent text and graphics quality (although it came up a little bit brief in its photo-printing acumen.) The XP-340 may conserve you room on your desk, but, with its fairly high running costs, it may cost more excellent than the Canon design in the future.
As is regular of budget plan home all-in-ones, the XP-340 prints, duplicates, and scans, however, do not fax. The XP-340 does not have an automatic document feeder (ADF) for scanning or copying multipage documents neglected; one more feature regularly ended with spending plan home devices. The flatbed scanner can copy or scan at approximately the letter dimension. A memory-card visitor approves cards in the SD household.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson XP-340 Printer Driver||37.9 MB||10/26/18|
|XP-340 Scanner Driver||30.8 MB||01/26/17|
|Epson XP-340 Software Updater||5.35 MB||05/18/20|
How To Download and Epson XP-340 Manual
- Click the Epson XP-340 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson XP-340 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click XP-340 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson XP-340 Driver
- Please check the Epson XP-340 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the XP-340 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson XP 340 driver installation process is complete after that your XP 340 printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson XP-340 Driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson XP-340 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.