The inexpensive Epson XP-302 provides impressive quality and performance in a smooth, space-saving style. Peaceful and unobtrusive, this Small-in-One printer features Epson Connect for immediate cordless printing from prominent mobile devices. And, it offers the most up to date in wireless technology, so it’s easy to print from any space in your house.
The XP-302 includes a 1.44″ LCD and sd card slots for basic, PC-free photo printing. Grab your prints and go, thanks to DURABrite Ultra instant-dry ink. You can even scan records and save them as PDFs or JPEGs, or make brilliant color copies instantly. Scan and conveniently share on Facebook or various other cloud services with the included software. Plus, 100-sheet paper capability and individual inks suggest you’ll reload paper much less commonly and change just the shade you require.
Epson Expression Home XP-302
The Epson XP-302 Printer offers a fundamental function established for home printing, with moderate paper ability and lacking more office-centric features like an ADF, an auto-duplexer, and fax abilities. It has a solid print rate, and great text and graphics quality (although it came up a little bit brief in its photo-printing acumen.) The XP-302 may conserve you room on your desk, but, with its fairly high running costs, it may cost greater than the Canon design in the future.
As is regular of budget plan home all-in-ones, the XP-302 prints, duplicates, and scans, however, do not fax. The XP-302 does not have an automatic document feeder (ADF) for scanning or copying multipage documents neglected, one more feature regularly ended of spending plan home devices. The flatbed scanner can scan or copy at approximately the letter dimension. A memory-card visitor approves cards in the SD household.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson XP-302 Printer Driver||20.35 MBs||10-Nov-2015|
|XP-302 Scanner Driver||21.40 MBs||07-Dec-2015|
|Epson XP-302 Event Manager||17.73 MBs||25-Jun-2018|
How To Download and Epson XP-302 Manual
- Click the Epson XP-302 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson XP-302 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click XP-302 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson XP-302 Driver
- Please check the Epson XP-302 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the XP-302 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson XP 302 driver installation process is complete after that your XP 302 printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson XP-302 Driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson XP-302 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.