The Epson XP-215 All-in-One Inkjet Printer brings you cordless mobile printing throughout the home. The Epson Expression Home inkjet printer utilizes Claria Home Ink technology to produce clear and strong message records as well as dynamic, glossy, and colorful photos. The specific inks indicate you have to replace the ink that has been used up– a far more economical means of printing.
The Epson XP-215 printer gives you the freedom to print when you need to regardless of what device you are using. Print your records, emails, and photos over the WiFi network from your computer or mobile device. What’s more, you can print from throughout the globe by sending the document directly to the printer using email. It’s additionally suitable for Google Cloud Print and consists of assistance for Apple AirPrint for more cordless printing benefits. Thanks to automatic WiFi set-up the Epson printer sets up to your computer system gadget with no problem. You don’t also need to fret about network setups because this printer instantly finds the proper link.
The Epson XP-215 has some heft to it, at virtually 40 extra pounds. It measures 16.7 x32.4x 18.1 inches when printing, so it will require a good piece of tabletop property. That’s not surprising, considering that it houses two 250-sheet paper cassettes, a 50-sheet specialized media tray, a 50-sheet (ADF), and a duplexer. Along with making two-sided prints, the XP-215 can scan and copy two-sided initial files using the ADF. This all-in-one with Epson DURABrite pigment-based ink provides vibrant indeterminate prints as much as 8.5″ x 14″. Each replacement ink collection consists of good ink to print approximately 6,000 pages. And also, there’s no cartridge waste and low energy consumption. The XP-215 includes a 500-sheet front tray paper capacity and back specialty-paper feed, plus a 4.3″ color touchscreen and hands-free, voice-activated printing.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson XP-215 Printer Driver||19.97 MB||09/10/15|
|Epson XP-215 Scanner Driver||21.99 MB||05/10/15|
|Epson XP-215 Event Manager||18 MB||02/13/20|
How To Download and Epson XP-215 Manual
- Click the Epson XP-215 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson XP-215 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click XP-215 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson XP-215 Driver
- Please check the Epson XP-215 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the XP-215 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson XP-215 driver installation process is complete after that your XP-215 XP-215printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson XP-215 driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson XP-215 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.