The Epson XP-205 Printer offers a fundamental function established for home jobs top quality printing, copying, and scanning. Thanks to very easy wireless printing, this useful Small-in-One Printer enables every person in the family to share one incredible entertainer. Plus, the XP-205 is so small and whisper-quiet, you can utilize it in any room in your residence, even where the office is limited. Scan and archive essential documents, swiftly generate shade copies and use the photo improvement devices to get the best images every single time. The XP-205 also provides specific ink cartridges so you can replace only the color that you need.
The Epson XP-205 has some heft to it, at virtually 40 extra pounds. It measures 16.7 x32.4x 18.1 inches when printing, so it will require a good piece of tabletop property. That’s not surprising, considering that it houses two 250-sheet paper cassettes, a 50-sheet specialized media tray, a 50-sheet (ADF), and a duplexer. Along with making two-sided prints, the XP-205 can scan and copy two-sided initial files using the ADF. This all-in-one with Epson DURABrite pigment-based ink provides vibrant indeterminate prints as much as 8.5″ x 14″. Each replacement ink collection consists of adequate ink to print approximately 6,000 pages. And also, there’s no cartridge waste and deficient energy consumption. The XP-205 includes a 500-sheet front tray paper capacity and back specialty-paper feed, plus a 4.3″ color touchscreen and hands-free, voice-activated printing.
The XP-205 includes a 1.44″ LCD and sd card slots for basic, PC-free photo printing. You can even scan records and save them as PDFs or JPEGs, or make brilliant color copies instantly. Scan and conveniently share on Facebook or various other cloud services with the included software. Plus, 100-sheet paper capability and individual inks suggest you’ll reload paper much less commonly and change just the shade you require.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson XP-205 Printer Driver||20.96 MB||17/10/13|
|Epson XP-205 Scanner Driver||21.40 MB||07/12/15|
|Epson XP-205 Event Manager||57.92 MB||04/02/16|
How To Download and Epson XP-205 Manual
- Click the Epson XP-205 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson XP-205 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click XP-205 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson XP-205 Driver
- Please check the Epson XP-205 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the XP-205 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson XP-205 driver installation process is complete after that your XP-205 XP-205printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson XP-205 driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson XP-205 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.