The Epson WorkForce 520 we examined last year it includes cordless printing for the very same rate. The Epson 520 isn’t best, and this definitely isn’t a gadget for high-volume photo prints, but its fax and copy performance along with a 30-page auto document feeder (ADF), cordless printing, Ethernet networking, and a five-ink cartridge bay gain the WorkForce 520 our recommendation for a small office with light printing tasks. The basic form and style of the WorkForce 520 are similar to the WorkForce 310, with easy modifications to the control panel that exists throughout the front lip of the gadget. You still get the same sophisticated contour of the ADF input tray, and the exact dimensions step 18.1 inches large, 21.3 inches deep, and 11.9 inches tall while it’s in printing mode with all the plates folded up out.
Like the WorkForce 520, the control panel features a two-line LCD with horizontally scrolling characters; the display screen offers driving directions and repairing pointers in the event of a paper jam or improperly installed ink cartridges. The Epson WorkForce 520 screen can additionally stand up to 60 speed or group-dial fax numbers, 5 of which can autodial from the faster way buttons on the much appropriate panel. The remainder of the control board includes one of the most generally made use of faster way buttons for each feature, consisting of shortcuts to Copy, Fax, and Scan, along with a directional arrowhead pad, switches that toggle between black and white vs. shade prints, a collection of keys for the fax machine, and the 5 autodial switches currently stated.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson WorkForce 520 Printer Driver||17.09 MB||12/12/12|
|WorkForce Epson 520 Scanner Driver||12.39 MB||01/07/16|
|Epson Event Manager||17.0 MB||04/12/19|
How To Download and Epson WorkForce 520 Manual
- Click the Epson WorkForce 520 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson WorkForce 520 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click WorkForce 520 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson WorkForce 520 Driver
- Please check the Epson WorkForce 520 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the WorkForce 520 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson 520 driver installation process is complete after that your Epson 520 printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson WorkForce 520 driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson WorkForce 520 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.