The Epson WorkForce 40 established a speed record amongst evaluated inkjet printers on plain paper, creating 18.4 pages per minute (ppm) for a message and 5.1 ppm for color graphics– much faster than the current standard in both classifications. As soon as we switched over to Epson’s photo paper, nevertheless, the printer slowed down substantially. No matter the paper utilized, the WorkForce 40 total print high quality was frustrating, including grey, blurry message, and rough pictures. Even the shade palette suffered, moving from natural-looking on plain paper to distractingly pinkish on Epson’s photo paper.
The Epson WorkForce 40 attributes consist of more letdowns than highlights. The connection is flexible, providing you USB, ethernet, and Wi-Fi. On the other hand, the paper ability is reduced: The back, vertical input tray holds a maximum of 100 sheets of letter-size paper. The tray’s telescoping extensions fit together also firmly; we had to use our fingernails to pry them upward. We also had a problem with the control board, which has five buttons, each with an LED and most with confusing symbol tags. The LEDs flash at different rates to suggest various states, but you have to seek advice from the handbook to figure them out.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson WorkForce 40 Printer Driver||8.36 MB||10/09/09|
|WorkForce Epson 40 Utilities Combo Package||21.33 MB||11/04/11|
|Epson Network Utility||2.77 MB||10/22/15|
How To Download and Epson WorkForce 40 Manual
- Click the Epson WorkForce 40 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson WorkForce 40 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click WorkForce 40 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson WorkForce 40 Driver
- Please check the Epson WorkForce 40 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the WorkForce 40 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson 40 driver installation process is complete after that your Epson 40 printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson WorkForce 40 driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson WorkForce 40 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.