The Epson ET-5850 wireless all-in-one supplies fast Cartridge-Free printing with easy-to-fill supersized ink tanks. You can save as much as 80 percent with low-cost substitute ink bottles vs. standard-capacity color laser printer toner cartridges concerning 2 cents per shade ISO web page versus 14 cents with cartridges. PrecisionCore Heat-Free Technology supplies high-volume, print-shop-quality output, plus accelerate to 25 ISO ppm black and shade. The large, 4.3-inch touch screen runs smoothly. The big on-screen buttons make menu selections simple, and you can swipe the menu symbols across the screen like you can with a mobile phone. Assist screens and computer-animated guidelines are well organized and simple to follow. There are no physical navigating switches. On the back panel are the Ethernet, USB, and phone line (fax) ports. Wi-Fi Direct and Wi-Fi networking are supported.
The Epson ET-5850 has some heft to it, at virtually 40 extra pounds. It measures 16.7 x32.4x 18.1 inches when printing, so it will require a good piece of tabletop property. That’s not surprising, considering that it houses two 250-sheet paper cassettes, a 50-sheet specialized media tray, a 50-sheet (ADF), and a duplexer. Along with making two-sided prints, the ET-5850 can scan and copy two-sided initial files using the ADF. This all-in-one with Epson DURABrite pigment-based ink provides vibrant indeterminate prints as much as 8.5″ x 14″. Each replacement ink collection consists of adequate ink to print approximately 6,000 pages. And also, there’s no cartridge waste and deficient energy consumption. The ET-5850 includes a 500-sheet front tray paper capacity and back specialty-paper feed, plus a 4.3″ color touchscreen and hands-free, voice-activated printing.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson ET-5850 Printer Driver||31.2 MB||04/20/20|
|Epson ET-5850 Scanner Driver||27.5 MB||01/10/20|
|Epson ET-5850 Event Manager||18 MB||02/13/20|
How To Download and Epson ET-5850 Manual
- Click the Epson ET-5850 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson ET-5850 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click ET-5850 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson ET-5850 Driver
- Please check the Epson ET-5850 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the ET-5850 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson ET-5850 driver installation process is complete after that your ET-5850 ET-5850printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson ET-5850 driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson ET-5850 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.