The Epson ET-15000 wireless all-in-one provides Cartridge-Free printing with easy-to-fill supersized ink storage tanks. Conserve approximately 90 percent on ink with low-cost replacement containers– as low as 1 cent per color ISO page vs. 20 cents with ink cartridges. This all-in-one provides lively prints as much as 13″ x 19″ (via rear-feed tray) and checks approximately 8.5″ x 14″ (through the ADF). Print for almost two years with each consisted of or replacement ink container set– each replacement set includes of enough ink to print up to 6,000 pages. That’s comparable to about 80 individual cartridges. And, there’s absolutely no cartridge waste. The ET-15000 includes a 250-sheet front tray paper capacity and rear specialty-paper feed, plus a 2.7″ shade touchscreen and hands-free voice-activated printing.
The Epson ET-15000 Print is utilizing Wi-Fi or Ethernet with this reliable, quick, and energy-efficient 4-in-1 EcoTank. An affordable service, print around 11,000 pages with the contained black ink. Select includes directly using the 6.1 centimeters shade touch panel. A big time saver, make use of the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) to scan and copy some pages immediately. Conserve room with a 4-in-1 incorporating print, scan, copy, and fax. You can conserve approximately 50% in 3 years contrasted to monochrome laser printers with EcoTank. ET-15000 includes a sizeable refillable ink container that you fill with the consisted of ink containers instead of printer toner. From the beginning, you have sufficient ink to print thousands of web pages, lowering costs, and conserving time.
Compatible systems :
Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 2000 (32-bit)
|Name File||File Size||Update||File Download|
|Epson ET-15000 Printer Driver||28.1 MB||09/03/19|
|ET-15000 Scanner Driver||31.2 MB||09/03/19|
|Epson ET-15000 Software Updater||5.56 MB||09/06/19|
How To Download and Epson ET-15000 Manual
- Click the Epson ET-15000 link, select Save, specify “Save as,” then click Save to download the file.
- If you select Open or Run instead of Save, the Epson ET-15000 driver will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded driver(file) will be saved in the specified place in the extraction form itself (format. EXE).
- Double-click ET-15000 downloaded Exe file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
How to install Epson ET-15000 Driver
- Please check the Epson ET-15000 driver that works with your operating system at the bottom of the page, then click download.
- And look for the ET-15000 driver on your PC, then double click on it.
- Please wait until the Epson ET-15000 driver installation process is complete after that your ET-15000 ET-15000printer is ready to use.
How to uninstall Epson ET-15000 driver
- Double-click the Windows button on your PC, then types “Control Panel” to start “Control Panel” in Windows.
- Click on “Uninstall a program.”
- Select the Epson ET-15000 driver that you want to uninstall then click
- Click the button “Uninstall.”
- The uninstall process is complete.